Let's talk about the upcomming mythic(spoilers)

How about a fortress gate?

I’d use the heartiest Stoneskin Troop available.

Bonus points to who correctly guesses who that is

Golem for the win

Nope, Archon Statue and Stone Giant are tied for #2 in physical durability, with my vote going to Stone Giant as it is also Big.

Nah, Impervious all the way

1 Like

I guess it depends on how you define “heartiest,” then.

Very much so.

Unfortunately I don’t believe Impervious would prevent stat loss due to its third trait since it doesn’t really count as a Status Effect. IIRC Moloch Suppresion trait affects Impervious troops.

“Heartiest” Golem will last longer. No poison or burning. Mana will not be a liability because he can’t be frozen. Golem losing stats? No problem. Best option IMO.

If the arcane stones for Famine are Mountain and Forest we will be having a troop event soon that will provide those, so I can see a lot of fully traited Famines in our future…Hunger is Coming, and not the Maw type! :wink:

Fully-traited Behemoth plus a looping team could probably tread water against the stat loss, though loss of Attack would drag the fight out.

To comment upon the artwork of Famine for one moment…it’s both beautiful and creepy at the same time. Reminds me of The Mouth of Sauron.

3 Likes

I like how it looks.

Those are some very famine-y colors. Just looking at the card kind of makes me feel queasy.

so from what i understand, this new mythic is just going to be a non-true damage psion? lol…

Drains all mana, deals damage to only one troop (targetable). Different enough.

1 Like

true, but high mana cost is going to get wrecked by mab

Unless it wrecks Mab first!

Well everyone knows Mab on defense is a joke

Remember way back when people used to complain about Maw and Mercy? That will be a distant memory after Famine gets out.