1 Like

I used to like climbingā€¦
:person_climbing:

ā€¦leaderboard.

3 Likes

Yoga is my favorite

Walking with Zombies, Run! since, despite the name, you can jog or walk with it just fine. Taking random 3+ mile walks around the neighborhood is easier when youā€™re listening to a story and ā€œcollecting suppliesā€ to expand and zombie-proof your settlement.

2 Likes

I used to use Just Dance in my elementary music classroom all the time!
And I also was quite the DDR player in college. Never competition level, but I did well for an overweight white guy!! :joy:

2 Likes

You dont need Just Dance, all u need is a floor and some nice music, then you can start balletā€™ing at home, Goodwill. Remember that tight clothes makes u feel more comfortable and a better dancer. Enjoy!

1 Like

Is this on Android? I might try it in the holidays just for the fun, it actually kinda scares me hehe!

Ok so the last time I went ice skating my friend fell over and knocked his front tooth out. I am never going ice skating again.

By the way Sin, did you find any problems hurting your back at the gym? Or is that just me being a derp with weights? :neutral_face:

I played soccor for fun at my last job, I wouldnā€™t do it seriously but I did enjoy it and love being on defense!
Edit: Sorry, I donā€™t mean to imply I played soccor as a job, just on lunch breaks :wink:

2 Likes

I have injured myself on occasion at the gym, but I see a personal trainer twice a week now who gives me the correct tips on how to lift and the like (and also to actually give me more of an incentive to go into the gym). Especially if you are doing dead lifts and other leg based exercises if you are lifting incorrectly then you are going to cause problems.

It also depends on what kind of exercises are causing you back pain and how serious the pain is.

1 Like

I love extreme sports! (Mostly skiing and snowboarding, snow sports are the best sports.)

I also used to fence for years and do martial arts. These days I just do a quick workout every morning and night with 50 push ups, leg raises, squats and crunches. I also try to walk home from work which is about 9 km. Exercise is fun! Iā€™d like to start dancing or maybe a team sport sometime this year.

3 Likes

Letā€™s do dancing classes together waifu :heart:

2 Likes

Yes! What kind?

1 Like

Swing? Or Zumba for good cardio!! Hehe I heard you giggling at my post :smiley:

2 Likes

NO ZUMBA. D8 Swing sounds good though~

2 Likes

Damn, you must be built like a brick *********.

Not at all @Sin_Ogaris! I have a little tone (especially when I flex my arms oooooh yeah) but Iā€™m not actually very muscley or big.

I love swing dancing!!! Can I come?
@Cyrup and @Saltypatra??

I will wear my fedora and everything!!!

2 Likes

Sure you can!

1 Like

It is! Itā€™s not anything close to ā€œhorrorā€-ish at all - basically you start up your music, start up the game, then start walking. Every few minutes youā€™ll hear part of your current ā€œepisodeā€ unfolding as you walk, with additional intermittent notices that youā€™ve ā€œpicked upā€ supplies as well. Then when you get home, thereā€™s a mini-game inside the app where you use all those supplies to build up your settlement. The acting and story are all good, so itā€™s a lot of fun.

1 Like

Yayā€¦ another female fencer. I fenced in my teens and loved it.

1 Like

Itā€™s great fun, isnā€™t it? I really miss it, Iā€™d like to pick it up again.