Legendary tasks

What if they would just remove souls from the delve chests and replace them with gems?

Now that would be treasure!

2 Likes

Common/Rare to about 50, then Ultra Rare to 70ish, Ultra Rare/Epic/Legendary to 100. Pocket the Mythics.

Obviously not “100%” gold optimal, but well, the 1st 100 levels are cheap compared to after that.

I feel like there’s an intended balance here people won’t like.

High-end hoard leveling is so expensive it strikes me as an endgame task. I think the idea is once you’re requiring enough gold to eat into your LTs, you’re probably less enamored by the LT rewards and don’t mind the tradeoff.

I mean, does a high-bracket guild who races for titles like “first to max all factions” or “first to max all pets” really pop an underwear tent for a few dozen arcanes?

It’s more dubious for lower-level guilds and newer players, though. People who started recently will most definitely need LTs in addition to wanting to max their hoards. The gap between “people who have been here” and “people newly arrived” is part of what creates this problem.

Everyone is assuming in these plans that Level 100 Treasure will be the ultimate, final, end all, goal, finish line, and stopping point. Good luck beating L500 with a all faction team at 100 Treasure.

From a thematic sense I like it. However, they probably won’t add premium currency to something players are participating in (look at TH).

I’d even take Gold instead of Souls at this point, to help with the level up.