Legendary Task Rewards

I really hope someone from the devs team has something to say to the community. They messed up big time with this patch. Game is no longer skill based and they are really beginning to push a pay to win model. I can’t believe what they’ve done to my precious gems of war. Please bring it back a few notches guys. Please :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I’m almost done with this game. My 2nd GW battle today, which shouldn’t have been hard, i watched as the AI filled up every troop in 3 turns while I got about 4 mana for my valk . Two turns later I was dead. Psion EK moloch and fox. Worst GW battle ever.

5 Likes

Hate to say it but console has had it this way for months. The cascades do start to wear you down for sure.

4 Likes

I hear ya. It is frustrating. I’ve dealt with it on console for a while also. But now they’re messing with my main account. Not cool. I’ve lost more guild wars matches this week than I have in maybe all other weeks combined. It’s ridiculous. I’ll just sit here and wait for the developers or someone to mention recall bias to me and everyone else that is complaining.

1 Like

We had been averaging 20+ LTS weekly and are now having an open conversation about doing less to zero LTS weekly.

Edit: the six we completed post patch were very demoralizing and have a few players decide to quit the game. Our overall production as a guild was down about 20% this past week post patch.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I see a lot of end game guilds having this same conversation.

4 Likes

Keeping our golds for what? Gold chests?

It’s not like we have choice to use our gold elsewhere…
From what we get, 6 arcanes is not that bad and we get them 7 times on 17.

LTs were added because end-gamers weren’t pleased with the limited rewards by week. On the other hand, you have devs/publishers who believe that they gave too much free stuffs. And now, they have to nerf these rewards.

2 Likes

Gilgamesh we decided to stop wasting our time. We are trying to do the math and see if spending our money on gold keys would be more worthwhile. We have also encouraged our guild mates to do treasure maps in the time being since they seem to be the only worthwhile way to get gems

4 Likes

You WILL get better playing against it. In addition work with your Guild on troop/team selection as if GW just came out last week. You won’t win 100% and go 30/0 ever single week like before. But 27-29 GW wins per week very is doable.

3 Likes

Gems of treasure maps…or gems of rage quit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What troubles me the most about this is they never said one word about gems being removed entirely from LT’s in the patch notes. There’s just no excuse for them to hide that fact from us. Instead, we had to learn about it the hard way.
For the most part I try to remain upbeat and positive about things and look for the best in people, but when deceit is involved then that goes right out the window.

26 Likes

Exactly my thinking as well. That’s what bothers me most.

5 Likes

Those devilish devious devs.

I’d be more concerned that they actually thought removing gems from legendary tasks and reducing them by 75% in guild tasks was somehow a good idea. It is quite clear they do not grasp it.

Oh, and not being able to fix their own AI is quite a big one too.

5 Likes

A full day has gone by (in AUS) and still no comment about LTs?

Intentional Undocumented Nerf Detected.

5 Likes

a good game should documenting any small changes in the game. not only when the patch release… this is just bad action if they did ninja nerf the LT

You know they have to think this is comical. They do this before weekend and now remain silent.

Oh I forgot they sent their public relations advisor on to say “we’re investigating”, my bad.

3 Likes

Ok that is a bit harsh. I understand you are upset as am I but we don’t need to be making these types of statements.

Go ahead defend them, what will they do nerf more?

1 Like