New Event Troop: Gael Spiritwhisperer
Gael Spiritwhisperer will be available in the World Event Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.
Indolator of Sloth will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.
New Weapon: Keystone
This week it will be available in both the Event shop, and in the Soulforge.
World Event: Keyed In
There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Bone Daemon, The Infernal Machine, Tankbot 2000, Ironjaw, Lamashtu, and Tartarus. Battles cycle through a series of rounds that repeat each time.
- Round 1 – This round contains an equal chance of both the Bone Daemon and Ironjaw battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move to round 2.
- Round 2 – This round contains an equal chance of both The Infernal Machine and Tankbot 2000 battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move to round 3.
- Round 3 – This round contains an equal chance of both the Lamashtu and Tartarus battles. After defeating one of the battles, players will move back to round 1.
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.
- Bone Daemon: 2 Infernal Gears
- The Infernal Machine: 3 Infernal Gears
- Tankbot 2000: 4 Infernal Gears
- Ironjaw: 5 Infernal Gears
- Lamashtu: 6 Infernal Gears
- Tartarus: 7 Infernal Gears
Infernal Gears are worth 10 points. The battles against The Infernal Machine, Ironjaw, and Tartarus each drop a variable number of Infernal Gears (on average about 1.18x the base amount).