Lapina avatar and 4 guild key bundles

MADNESS!! We’ll have to do internal tracking on this end and keep our ear to the ground for more reports of these kind of shenanigans. Thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

One might say feedback like yours helps decide :smiley: I’ll make sure and communicate that request to the first party shadowmen!

(As you can tell, I’m not an official dev of IP2, I just play one on TV).

2 Likes

@VirginiaApplejack this is the second time the 4 guild key bundle is in sales.

Look how many your guys are selling and take notes :slight_smile:

Lol almost everyone bought it in the guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

We don’t want to mess with the classics :wink:

Silliness aside, yes, you’re totally right. We make sure and track sales :slight_smile:

3 Likes

speaking of messing with the classics…

I know I probably have no right to ask this, but is there any chance you could ask your higher ups to bring back the $1.50 Dwarven Avatar sales price?

$2.50 Lupina Avatar is nice and all but…

I’ve bought some of this current sale, but don’t feel compelled to buy extra at this price point…

Kinda looking to throw more money down on good prices…

You have the right to ask! I’m happy to pass the request along. I can’t promise it will fit into a longer term strategy they have on this side of things, but it’s great to hear specific requests to help guide those strategies. Bear in mind we also work in tempo with Microsoft and their initiatives, so it’s not likely to happen very quickly, since this sale is currently live :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mind clarifying this?

I know its extremely unlikely to get a sales price adjusted during a live sale (easier to let the current sale run its course), but is the “not likely to happen very quickly” in regards to future sales in general? Or does this mean you’re only allowed to have X amount of sales in a calendar period/business season?

I don’t want to misinterpret it lol

“Allowed” might not be the right word, but it takes time to negotiate featuring from big companies like Microsoft that are managing a lot of games. Since we have a sale live right now, it’s not likely you’ll see another sale for a little while at least, as you said :slight_smile:
As for specifically requested sales happening, it’s something I can’t guarantee, but will definitely run up the flagpole and try to get focus on it for future sales in general. But I can’t say “yes, definitely!” When there are so many levels of approval to consider. I’d rather pleasantly surprise someone with tentative “maybes” than break promises, so I keep my language non-committal. Except when I say things like “yes, I will make sure and put in this request”. That’s pretty straightforward :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Game is unplayable on xbox due to server issues, and the bounty event is bugged because the wrong opponents are used.

1 Like

We’re aware, and are investigating the issue. Thanks for letting us know.

For those who are assuming responses from this user hold water, they do not.

I’ve been corrected on this. It appears that @VirginiaApplejack may in fact by an official source and representative of 505 Games. My apologies.

4 Likes

Everyone in this thread should be aware that the dev team on the forums has a little gem symbol at the bottom right of their avatar. People know this, which is why early on in the thread VirginiaApplejack was asked if they worked for Microsoft.

1 Like

I’ve been corrected on this. It appears that @VirginiaApplejack may in fact by an official source and representative of 505 Games. My apologies for any confusion.

Would be nice if she get a special logo beside her name, it would prevent confusion

I agree; I am working with this individual to figure out the story here.

1 Like

@VirginiaApplejack are you indeed a 505 games representative or not?

I had a good idea about Virginia’s importance seeing as she’s a mod in the infinityplustwo stream page when even Ozball isn’t a mod.

Whoa, let’s not over-inflate things here; I work for 505, no one said anything about “important” ;p

important enough! one step above us common forum dwellers.

I expect good things to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was like you, once. :heart:
Good things to be unleashed SOON™.

1 Like