[Known Issue] Game is laggy

Cant even log in now on xbox. What a mess

1 Like

Since the game is currently unplayable for many of us, will the Vault Event be extended to Wednesday or will we be compensated for our loss with 250 Vault Keys and 25 Epic Vault Keys each? Since thatā€™s what an average player would earn easily over the weekend if the game would be working as intended. @Kafka

1 Like

Loading times on switch are just the worst. Struggling to get a good output during my GaPā€™s.

At least youā€™re able to run a GaP. I canā€™t do that with loading times above 10 minutes per battle. If I can log in at all or donā€™t get kicked with rewards being stripped.

1 Like

Thatā€™s unacceptable.
Have you tried a different isp or using mobile data? Sometimes power-cycling the modem can also help.

Been there, done that. I tried 3 different consoles, 2 routers, wireless and wired connection, reset everything, changed ports, streamed from all consoles to 3 different devices (phone, tablet, mobile console) and did the same 20 miles away at work. No difference. Sometimes it runs smooth for a while and all of a sudden it stops working at all.

Been this way since the vault event started. No issues before, except the PvP lag, but that was gone for a week or two already. And no problems with other games, download, streaming or watching 4K movies. Even everything at once. Only Gems of War isnā€™t running, but that is my main and basically only game among 1000 others (since I have the Game Pass Ultimate).

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Usually switch gets it worse.

apart from the 1st party titles game pass is mostly out dated tat

The point is, out of every game I tested, there was only 1 having issues. No matter if the other games were installed or streamed. So itā€™s pretty sure where the lag comes from. Not from my side.

ill agree its like since 7.3 the game hogs bandwidth. i havenā€™t seen this 1st hand though as i have a fast connection

I have a fast connection as well. Could run 20 consoles at the same time with downloads of 100s of GB while playing multiplayer. Just not Gems of War ā€¦ :pleading_face:

Hey all,

We believe we should have the lag resolved in the next 72 hours :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your patience.

2 Likes

I played a little bit then it got too painful so I turned off the game and watched tv. Iā€™m not going to put my sanity through that mess :rofl:

1 Like

Now Constant 1 Loading Bar and 2 seconds after a PvP Fight. Thx to fix it. :+1:

Lag is worse again in PvP. But at least the boosters run down smoothly while watching the game being stuck. @Kafka

1 Like

Same here. I quit playing for Today. Unplayble game. I remember why I left the game a few month ago. Comebacks are not always Hollywood like stories :grinning:

for the last 2 days, i was finally getting 1xloading screen in explore on phone. pvp still a constant 2xloading.

from today, its back to 2xloading on explore with occasional 1xloading. no change in performance on pvp.

just posting here to let you know that lag is NOT resolved so please do let us if there is any further update on this.

1 Like

The loading times are now great. Thanks!! And please please please these loading times in the Gnome event too. :wink:

Whatever was changed from yesterday to today should be undone. Thereā€™s a gnome event coming up and the loading times are already back. As if I knew it. :roll_eyes: