Kingdom Request: Pinnacle of Frost

@Sirrian @Nimhain @CrowdedWorlds Am glad you guys like the ideas. As I said before, may be someday i’ll have the chance to play with this troops. That would make me really happy. Nice to know you guys are already thinking in new content. This is one of the games I enjoy the most. What makes me sad is that none actually asked for “Shinav” I felt so clever when I thought about a good rogue name!! :joy:

I love the idea but I feel like Shinav might be a bit OP. Maybe if the spell started lower? Love the concept though. ^^

15 mana for 9 damage is really bad. So the first cast as not op at all. The second could be OP yes. But considering the fact it took 30 mana to get to this point, 18 damage dont look like much, and also, you wont be avalible to always hit the target with more damage just to increase your magic (Not having in-count all the overkill potential and damage going to waste). Other troops like “Paladin” can do up to 19 damage on the first cast and only for 12 mana.

that is true, but Paladin’s damage will get exponentially worse as you chip away his armour. On the other hand, most line-ups you face have legendary with very high attack, so she only has to cast her spell once to gain 8, 9 or even over 10 magic, which is huge. That means she’ll do close to 20 damage the second time, or close to 30 the third (because come on, with a troop like that, you know you’ll give her ALL the mana bonus ^^). I’m not saying to change it completely, but maybe tweak it somehow.

1 Like

Let’s call him “Dragon Tamer” yay!

/start Imp Victory Dance

It made it into the gaaaame

/end Imp Victory Dance

I know right! Well… They had already thought about it before probably I don’t think the first thought about it came from me or this post lol.

This is true, it was so hard not to tell you about it. We have other new spell effects in the game, but you might have to wait for them appear on troops.

You’re just toying with us! I’m already all excited with anticipation! :slight_smile:

I still can say my idea was developed somehow. From now on you can call me The Prophet. :wink:

I thought your name was Apache. Make up your mind! :scream_cat:

Apache is my name. “The Prophet” is my title. You South Park girl!

Children, please… :smiley:

I think you missed the memo. You are supposed to say Prohpet Apache, not Children :slight_smile: