January Dev Q&A Summary

In short, you don’t know how to counter TDS.

1 Like

I have Mab too.
But, once he cast, it’s out my hands until my turn comes back.
But if you wanna be snarky:

In short, you can only play with OP cards.

(Seriously man, every player know that the TDS/Krystenax dragon is the « easy skill-less » team. It’s definitly the best to use for beginners, it wins by just looking at it. )

1 Like

If you say so.

Use her.

1 Like

Cool, i’m glad . You just fixed the game.
If we all use X, TDS, X, Mab, then all is fixed and fine with GoW.
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Gone way too soon. :pensive:

3 Likes

Liking the NERF to silly TDS. A single troop should not be an AOE damage dealer, mana generator and insanely hard to kill, especially when not mythic.

Yes shod burn in NERF land with infernus

2 Likes

Can this not be kept civil?

It’s a great post by @Sheba Let’s not get it locked.

Take it to PMs of you have to. Please.

7 Likes

Use Mab against TDS.

1 Like

My apology.
/civility hat back on.

What’d you say about my Infernus?*
He’s the only reason I still play.

*Said With civilness

Sorry, I’m emotional about TDS. I love him, it saved my sanity when I was about to quit the game. And yes, he’s powerful but what really matters is the team he’s in.

But I’m not using him in my defenses because he’s too squishy. For whatever reasons I had abysmal stats when I had him in defense. Or maybe at the time AI played it badly. Now RNG rains cascades and skulls to help the defense, whatever troop is in it, so AI’s choices aren’t all too important.

1 Like

They are changing Mana shield. So he’d go from a little OP to super OP. A Mana Generator that cannot be Mana drained sounds like a horrible idea.
They are getting it right in this case. And will still be useful after the nerf… Unlike his brother from another mother… The infamous Bone Dragon.

I feel like I’m still in shock from reading that TDS is in more Defenses than Psion.
Where are these Defenses at? And how can I play them?

2 Likes

Middle game, I suspect. All-Dragons defenses are thick on the groubnd there. @Slypenslyde Slypenslyde reported about that, Dragons being THE meta there.

…TDS can be Mana drained. And how.

Poor thing, nerfed in so many way. :frowning: Useful still, mind you. Only he’s not anymore the Doomsday Weapon he used to be.

@Courtaud

So yeah… It makes sense that they are going to change the troop.

Does it include mana steal immunity?

What about the other troops with Mana Shield?
Everybody OK with a Nix that cannot be drained? Anariel? They don’t generate Mana?

Neither do damage as well as generate Mana.
I took care of your one question. So I’m going to stop answering before your next. “What about”.

By not answering it. I salute you.

I was talking about this question.

I stand behind my statement. A mana creater that can’t be drained is still a horrible idea. But they only addressed that they were going to change TDS. Most likely because he does so damage and creates Mana. Are you upset that I don’t want to play with you? Lol.
Have a nice day. :blush: