It's been fun till now... I tried

Well, to be fair, I believe the number of players buying those with money is very low. Almost everybody just spends the currency they get by playing.

I sort of balances out. If you take a close look at the tribute mechanics, player income keeps increasing, so it’s pretty natural that the economy needs a slight adjustment every once in a while. Not that I wouldn’t complain whenever that happens. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good god. You are completely out of touch with the general playerbase. My Avg horde is 100 and my renown is 34290. Zero cash spent but admittedly I may strive for maxing over the weekend. I didn’t buy the gems to gain the opportunity, I worked for them and saved appropriately. Nothing that you say has any positivity for most advanced players. What’s your wars bracket? I doubt you could hack fierce wars creative team building and THAT is the only remaining factor in capability. Potion and buy your way through that.

You were saying?

That’s hilarious. All you have done is amplify your obvious incapability. Poetic. Before this I thought Awryan were exemplary. We have pets etc etc. You demonstrate that you really aren’t that good. 1.4 million is hardly outstanding… on xbox you would get well and truly mullered. Bracket 1 would be a little too much for you

I don’t get your point. You’re saying I can’t play the game? You’re saying Guild Wars Bracket One isn’t competitive on Pc/Mobile? I don’t even understand you. I never paid money to do faction events, sorry if that bothers you. Sorry my guild doesn’t meet your high standards of approval.

Besides, the only bracket one that matters to PC Mobile is Bracket One PC Mobile.

Umm everyone in Bracket one on Pc Mobile is under 1.5 Million…

Oh lord. Jog on. Your trolling typifies zero other avenues in your life. Play away, you win.
1.4 million is mid division on other platforms. Read into that what you will.

Good for you. You win. PC Mobile is, according to you, inferior to your Console Version. I’m guessing most of the Pc Mobile players that have played for five years plus would find it strange to hear that the version they have been playing is gimped.

I’m done with this topic. Quit, play, complain, good for you. I don’t care one way or the other.

Mod chiming in here before this gets (more) out of hand. Stay on topic please, everyone. Personal attacks are not allowed here. Thank you.

8 Likes

There’s no daily energy cap for the game as a whole.

Sigils behave exactly like an energy cap. They allow you a finite amount of activity within a specified amount of time, and with the exception of daily Delves, you can use premium currency to acquire more.

Whether someone uses the Gems they earned through Tribute to buy more Sigils or whether someone uses the Gems they purchased with real money to buy more Sigils is immaterial.

Sigils ARE an energy system. They’re just an energy system limited to a specific event at any given time.

3 Likes

No. I don’t play any other platforms than xbox 1. But I have no reason to suspect that game variation differs significantly between platforms. You are welcome to try your skills against the top xbox guilds of course. Thieves will show you the door, the cellar and the dungeon. They are (regrettably but with respect) on a slightly higher level. Try it.

Maybe. But, the issue is 90% of guilds demand everything. Thus… You don’t get the #1 things for being in a guild. Not everyone plays for even an hour. There has to be something else for folks that don’t want to be in guilds full of hot headed pricks. Just saying.

1 Like