Its Back! Campaign 3 Tasks at Reset (Week 10 Updated)

Since i’ve started that topic, i received feedback from other players and forum members and that brought me to change my aproach from ‘statistics based’ into ‘data based’, because each kingdom has its own bias (like orion’s herald showing up almost in every battle in divinion fields). Some ‘best of color’ kingdoms never have 4 troops of that color appear in one battle(like Whitehelm). Other have patterns focusing heavily on 2 colors (Drifting Sands). And some are just all-round on every color, without being good for any specific color.

I’ll give some final thoughts on topic when I’m finished with initial gathering, but there are some similarities between kingdoms when it comes to doom/gw common troops - these tend to show more often than any other commons in that kingdom. Legendaries and Mythics have rather equal show up chance, sometimes with some short series( like same legend/mythic showing 3-4 times in a row).

I’m collecting all my data manualy, as anything that would sniff it from the client would probably be taken as cheating. Not mentioning i’m playing on mobile which complicates things a bit…

1 Like