It seems I don't get any extra gold?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Im doing Challenges (I have not checked this issue in any other battles yet) and check my gold before battle, say its 1000. I earn 286 from a Challenge.
My line-up is: Priestess, Tyri (upgraded traits), Alchemist (upgraded traits), Lady Sapphira
(Also I have dragon armor if this would make any difference)

According to cards I should make extra gold from Tyri and Alchemist. I should also make extra gold from 4 and 5 matches. Yet, when im done, it only differs those 286 that i always get.
So end tally is 1286 gold.
Are there no extra earnings in Challenges or am I missing something?

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Just do another Challenge and count my gold (tried and tested).

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
No, but if needed i could prob pull something off. Dont have any video programs or screenshot programs. I guess i could use paint.exe if needed.

(Im playing on pc, thru steam and just installed it on tablet but havnt tried the tablet yet.)
Thanks for help!
//KittenCutie

There is a cap on gold found during battle.
With that team of yours, you pretty much reach it every battles.

The cap is pretty low and is the same for every battle.
Then your earnings are calculated like this :
(Golds for Victory + gold earned during battle) * gold multiplier.

Golds for victory are usually anounced before the battle (example : in PvP). They are voided if you loose the battle obviously.

Gold multiplier is what’s displayed on the top left corner of world map. It is affected by hero armor, difficulty and VIP system.

On Gold it says x2.6.
So the 286 IS my current cap?

Most gold you can get from a game is 110 gold. After armour bonus for dragon it is 220 gold.I do not know what your difficulty is set to but this can further increase the cap if i am not mistaken. The traits do not increase the cap but help you get to the cap faster. The extra gold per gem matches also does not raise the cap but helps you hit the cap faster.

Aaight, tnx alot for the help =)
I kinda love this game :smiley_cat:

3 Likes