Issues with the Invasion Event - Invulnerable trait is not working properly?

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam client
Windows 7 (64-bit)

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to see the Invasion Towers invulnerable to any negative effects.
Princess Elspeth killed/transformed a Tower in this week’s Invasion Event.
Also, the Possessed King also transformed a Tower to something else - a troop.
This is clearly not supposed to happen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I noticed this issue in this week’s Invasion Event. I am not sure if this issue existed before.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Play this Invasion Event.
  • Use Princess Elspeth or select the enemy team with Princess Elspeth on their Towers.
  • Use troops that can transform enemy units or in this case, enemy Towers. (a bug)

I’ve been using TPK all week and it has not transformed one tower.

2 Likes

Same here. In fact like most people I normally use tpk purely for the 3rd trait as transforming an enemy sometimes works against you by conjuring a better troop for the opposition. I have been casting tpk spell regularly in invasions this week because not once has transform happened.

That doesn’t mean there there’s no issue. I don’t waste my time on making false reports.

Spells with the keyword “sacrifice”(like the Princess or the Widow Queen’s) works even on troops with Invurnerable(tested with a fully traited Doom troop).

1 Like

Reminds me of the invisible teapot that is orbiting earth. Just because nobody has seen it yet doesn’t mean it isn’t there. :stuck_out_tongue:

You might want to clarify whether:

1.) Your own Elspeth was able to sacrifice opponent towers.
2.) Your own troops were able to transform opponent towers.
3.) An opponent Elspeth was able to sacrifice towers on her team.
4.) Opponent troops were able to transform towers on their team.

Your steps to make it happen again strongly suggest 1 and 2. While it’s not entirely impossible, it’s such an unexpected turn of events you might want to add a screenshot for further analysis.

I had one battle very early. It happened one time where 2 towers were transformed. I did not use PK at all in the event. This is not the clarification you are looking for and I surely did not Elspeth. Geez, I hope I don’t lose credit for the 2 towers. Hahahahaha

You can’t transform towers with TPK or any other transforming troop / weapon.
If you do trigger chance for transform you’ll see them triggering their Invulnerable trait

If there was something in their place it was probably a knight troop that Elspeth summoned when she killed one

2 Likes