Is This the Beginning of the End of Gems of War? Or is it Just Me?

I’ve certainly noticed an uptick of inane posts driving threads so far off topic that I end just muting them.

It’s time for a GoW joke:

Skeleton walks into a bar. Bartender looks up from his want ads and asks, “What’ll it be?”

Skeleton replies, "Give me a beer.

“And a mop.”

Cool story. When are you posting the joke? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Two Sylvanimoras talking to each other:

-I saw that big tree falling the other day, did you do it?
-Nah, it was that crazy Rowanne getting her Gloom Leaf drunk again.

1 Like

Jaysus, is he ok?

Known facts: Goblin King - Goblin Feast - summons a goblin.
What you do not know it summons TWO goblins, but the goblin king eats the one goblin that was slower to evade. how do i know? its a goblin feast spell! he feasts on goblins, plus see the skull in gob kings hand. its totally a goblin skull…

3 Likes

worst company to drink with? The silent one.

• when he gets drunk he sings! and after he sings not only he will get silent for good but everyone else will also be silenced. The horror of billions of tipsy microhours spent in the silence…

Are you making these anecdotes up on the fly?

May I request KoS?

Why did Gorgotha refuse to tank for the Hero’s team?

Because he realized he was being taken for Granite.

9 Likes

Over 200 invades this week for me and that gives me just rank 9500!
My point is that this game is really getting more and more popular, and there has never
been so many players before.

This game is as healthy as a game can be, and I have never enjoyed the game more than I do now.

1 Like

yes, althought kos is hard to come up with :s

There was once a man who made a deal with the Keeper of Souls to spare his life:
-If i successfully manage to count all the souls you posses, you shall spare my life. - the KoS agreed.

But so KoS refused to stop gathering souls.
The man neither died nor was he spared. Counting the souls for an eternity, being summoned every time the Keeper was in mood - he became a wight.

Thats the folkslore that we know. what we do not know is, gathering wights is KoS’s second most favorite activity beside gathering souls.

1 Like

Hehe, I was expecting a love story between KoS and Valkyrie!

oh Valkyrie steals the souls from KoS when he isnt watching xD

He had a lover, yes. However she was a horrible… woman… that wouldnt let him be. He tried to dump her but no use. He even killed her and took her soul, but that only made her even more mad. She is so mad even now that will scream and scream for hours. Banshee is her name. When he has to walk in public he tries to hide his face under the hood so she wouldnt notice it is him. Do not tell her.

1 Like

And so another thread completely derails. I saw what you did there, Captain.

He said, to no one.

It was grand until lyya showed up. She is always at it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Talia, thanks for proving my point. Poison still abounds. Your mean-spirited and unwarranted attacks makes me pity you and all those that you come into contact with. Thankfully, we don’t have to suffer you on anything other than console. Your stalking me on the forums is more than enough. I hope your life improves soon and you can conjure up a shred of civility when it does. Good luck. :hugging:

3 Likes

No problem dingus :thumbsup:

I aim to please

And again. Shocking.

1 Like