My, my, my... It's been a while

Recently, I thought about the fun I had playing Gems of War… I used to be an avid player of the game and somewhat active on the forums as well (made some guides, posted some pics, trolled a bit; the essentials). I was in one of the top guilds in days of old, donating millions of gold per week. I had nearly ever troop, most at Mythic. The grind took it’s toll after a while; thousands of PvP matches per week let the burnout set in fierce (that and certain dev changes/overlooks that I wasn’t the biggest fan of). Now, I have taken a passing glance at all the new features and content. It looks very overwhelming juxtapose the game state in early 2017 when I stopped playing.

But, I don’t know, I think I wanna do it again. I’ve even seen that one of my former guilds has an open with more than reasonable weekly reqs for someone like myself, should I choose to get back into the swing.

If there’s anyone that could recommend some guides or videos about the new content, please feel free to share. My appreciation in advance.

P.S.:
Through an expeditious briefing of the forum, I noticed that there are a lot of new faces, which is great, but has left me wondering how many veterans are still around.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome back! To be honest, most of the chat now happens in private discord servers rather than on here. Hope you find the game fun still.

Edit: your post prompted me to share my guide on delves, you might find it useful:

1 Like

I can’t help you with what’s new on pc because I’ve only played this game for several months now and on the Nintendo Switch. Having said that, welcome back to the game.

1 Like

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Yeah, discord wasn’t really a necessity back then the way it is now. I’ll check out your guide in bit.

1 Like

Since you last played a lot has changed, and there is now a lot to do. Strange complaint, but sometimes it almost feels like there is too much to do! I guess as a returning player it may initially feel overwhelming. 3 daily dungeon battles, 3 daily delve battles, Faction event on Tuesdays, Class event Wednesdays. 4 weekly rotation between Guild Wars, Raid mode, Tower of Doom, Invasion mode. Pet rescue battles. Vault key battles. Daily tasks. And all that before you’ve even touched PVP lol.

1 Like

Nice to see you back. Hope you find it worth staying for a while. :smile:

1 Like

I wanna see the gold accumulated with that :rofl:

2 Likes

I think it was about 1,500 or so.

About 2 weeks back. Progress…

2 Likes