Invisible Everything

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to see the icons like my rank icon, the gold icon when I get said amount, and I was expecting to see the map. The game drank the Invisibility Potion.
Suggestion: AA Meeting.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Play the game, it’ll happen on its own. Its very random.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Here’s the evidence…

This is not the first time its happened either. Happened more than a couple months ago with the dialogue boxes when questing & the buttons like “>>” & “X”. It use to be very frequent too & I complained about on steam. Then after a while, stopped seeing this bug & thought you guys fixed it. Guess not.

1 Like

I’ll pass this onto the team to look into further.

1 Like

Did it again, this time it happened after I skipped the treasure hunt thing (when it pops the copper, then silver, then gold, then bags, then chests, etc). I saw some of the icons for traitstones be invisible, then went to map expecting the same & surprisingly no.
But then I went to guild & then…

this

@ExVasterist
It has done similar things as this to me many times, usually when it happens the game is about to crash. For instance while playing PvP the opponent will not have armor or missing body parts like a face. The next time that you see it happen open up Win. Task Manager and I bet the memory usage for the game will be much higher than normal.
Edited*- It just happened to me

It crashed shortly after I took the screenshot. Memory usage for the game when I took the shot was 1,254.7 MB, normal usage is normally around 160 MB