[SOLVED] 700, 000 glory , boy what a glitch

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I logged in and this is what i seen. When i logged back in it was normal .
What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

Spend it quick lol

Lol @UKresistance no

1 Like

I bet it’s happening to everyone and you’re the only one reporting it lol

Is your character really high level, like a 1000? One of the console devs once mentioned that the name “glory” internally in the game was your characters experience points. So under hero inventory before the patched it we all had high glory values that was really are xp.

2 Likes

It’s not happening to me :frowning:

@DEMONorANGEL I applaud your honesty! Perhaps raise a ticket so the devs can (1) relieve you of that burdensome Glory total and (2) check for other accounts it’s happening on!

@sirrian @nimhain FYI too :smiley:

1 Like

What is this picture?

Seems photoshopped, no kingdoms, no numbers around hero picture and i have never seen “!” around troops and gems -.-’

I do not think this is photoshopped.
What would be the interest of creating a support subject … to waste the time of the devs?
I think more has a display bug, it also lacks the kingdom “Maugrim woods”.
Bug display for glory or permanent …?
when the game works propely with pictures, you always have the same score in the glory part …?

And in your hero inventory…???

You played a lot of maps. I don’t see a problem here.

good on you for reporting. Also i have never had an exclamation mark at the news button :baby:

I restarted the game and it went back to normal :slight_smile:
@NeXtreme its not photoshop . Why report lol

1 Like

I was almost certain of that. But it’s true that this bug is funny

1 Like

1 mention of photoshop and it “suddenly and magically” fixed itself xD

@NeXtreme so what are you trying to say!?
Lol .
Dont beat around the bush .

Yes after restart it was normal again. It was a glitch and needed reported .

@NeXtreme get it ? Got it ? Good :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I am not saying anything, but we all know what i was implying :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, if you had tried to restart the issue yourself instead of reporting such a minor thing, it would have been much easier for everyone :innocent:

I can’t speak for the dev’s but I know that I prefer to be notified of such things when I’m in their shoes as even seemingly inconsequential bugs can hide serious issues. I think @DEMONorANGEL was right to report it (though he should have maybe included the “fix” in his report). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @ogunther i edited the post to reflect your comment .

Ps. Me and him have other issues that have nothing to do with this thread.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

If i reported every minor thing that can be considered a bug, forum would be unreadable… There is already a MAJOR thread at top of the forum called Known bugs in 2.0.1. or smth like that.

Creating a new thread for a silly visual glitch is meaningless. Besides DoA just hates me cause i am black. Its nothing to do with either of ours reasoning :slight_smile:

Well I’ll keep that in mind when I play a game you develop @NeXtreme but in the meantime I’ll keep reporting all the new bugs I find until @Sirrian tells me otherwise.

As to your issues with @DEMONorANGEL, that’s between y’all; leave me out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So you would side with him? Even though he hates me? So rude… :smiley:

Bug and visual glitches are 2 very different things btw :slight_smile: