What we have here is a specific type of sizing issue. The game wanted me to super size it

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
opened up gems to full screen and tried to resize it to make it smaller, resizing messed up the map and cant use scroll wheel.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
opened it up/starting it up and doing the click and drag to shrink the screen out of full screen on pc windows 10
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! as you can see it is the whole game screen but i am missing some things and turning off and on is not working

Also i lost my account but i recovered thinking that would solve the issue

just another part of the map ui bug thing

I’ll pass this along to the team, once all the feasting is over.

thank you. Also pass along my thanks to the others ok? I love you guys game

btw i did not test it till now but this supersizing issue also prevents me from checking chest rewards from the shop and prevents me from using glory as well

this is a pic of what i see in the glory screen and before anyone asks yes all that glory was from this week. it wont let me get maps(i like to buy maps to get glory to buy more maps and i know it is a problem but i am addicted to the map mini game and the house always wins.)

It isn’t fixed yet. Was wondering if there has been any progress?

The team just back from holidays today, so there hasn’t really been anyone to look at it yet.

What platform are you seeing this one?

windows 10 pc. I play it on 2 computers, not at the same time. Also tell the team for me welcome back and thanks for the hard work last year. On one computer it works fine but on the other it is supersized. Also the supersized one prevents me from using the glory shop as well. the super sizing started when the update wiped my account from the pc but i recovered it because i had a back up on my other pc. I can’t wait to have sizing option back again.

I’ve put it in our database for programmers to have a look at. I’ll let you know if I get an update.

thank you nimhain And thank all the devs for me too if you can.

Can you please let us know what resolution you’re monitor is set to?

Also if you put the game into full screen (via the settings) does it still have the same issue? Or does it only happen when you put it in windowed mode and attempt to resize the window?

i dont know how to change it from full to window and back and didnt know that was a thing. 1366 x 768 which is the same as my laptop. How do i switch between windowed and full screen?