[Investigating] The Tower not in drop table

Platform, device version and operating system
Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image
(Cannot provide an image of a troop I don’t have)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to be able to find “the tower” from vault keys, but after using over 800 vault keys, I have confidence that this tarot card is not in the drop table. To add to this, other people in the game have found Xennith, who was released at the same time as the tower from the kingdom pass.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time a vault key is opened, you should have a very small chance of being able to find the tarot card, the tower. However, after obtaining 6 world tarot cards, something seemed wrong

Steps to make it happen again
Open up vault keys on the Nintendo switch platform and see if you can obtain a copy of “the tower.” If you could simulate opening 2000 vault keys, you probably wouldn’t be able to get a copy of “the tower.”

I know in an earlier post that there was a mention of the world and Medusa being in the drop table. Please clarify if the tower (or even the ace of runes) is supposed to be in drop table, and please give a specific date and not the usual “in xx weeks” line. @Bramble, @Jeto, @Kafka, or anyone else that can respond to this issue would be much appreciated.:+1: