Inventory - Total Amount of Traitstones Required/Troops using said Traitstone

Hi fellow Gem Warriors, not sure if this has been raised but I would like a view in the Hero Inventory tab which tells me how many Traitstones I need in total to fully trait all available in game troops (Inc hero class.) I can obtain this info from the awesome gowdb website but would rather have the info in game. While I’m here I guess it would also be useful if you click on the Traitstone and it brings up all troops who use said Traitstone, or a Traitstone filter in the troop screen…

1 Like

It’s not in-game, but if you sign up for an account at http://gowdb.com and link your in-game account to it, you can get a list like this.

One thing that threw me for a loop: the traitstone counts decrease as you use them. So let’s say you have 31/100 Arcanes of some flavor, and spend 30 to trait some troop. The display will now say 1/70, because now that you’ve traited the troop you don’t need to spend those 30 again.

1 Like

This you’ve got (more or less), select the two colors, click “all colors” and apply the filter. For two-color arcanes, it will bring up every troop that uses them, but this doesn’t work well for single-color troops or mythics. Still, about 80% or so.

1 Like