Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

How do you know what troops use which Arcane traitstone?

I’ve searched through the forums and Google using any keywords I could possibly think of for about 2 hours now (so, if I’ve missed something and it’s already been addressed, I’m sorry)…but I can’t find anything relevant. There was a Wiki page that showed a few troops Arcane traitstones, but not even close to all of them (really only a handful).

So, does anyone have a reference or anything helpful that will allow me to know what troops use which arcane traitstones beforehand (I don’t want to waste all of my major/minor/runic traitstones just to find out, plus I don’t even have all the troops yet)?

This weeks event is Spirit Arcane Traitstones, and I’m basically just wondering how many I need based on which troops need them and if the troops are actually good. I have a fully traited Queen Mab and quite a bit of surplus glory that I can either save for next week’s event or spend now to get the Spirit. If there are other really good troops that use Spirit, I would like to be able to have some spirit lined up for them…but if there isn’t any other good ones, I’d rather save. That’s the predicament I have every week and it’s become a bit overwhelming…so any tips or resources I would really appreciate.

There are a few ways but this guide on the forum is easiest to link:

2 Likes

Try this - 🔥 Troop List per Arcane Stone 🔥

Sniped by @Eika but I sniped @Rasper :smiley:

4 Likes

deleted mine haha…

1 Like

Yep, having someone else rep your guide looks better… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not a braggy type, so its better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the help! That is exactly what I was looking for.
I’m not sure why I couldn’t find this… I spent a long time searching through the guides here… :frowning:
Ahh well, others are much better than I at finding things.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

And because this thread will inevitably disappear off the front page, here’s another tip:

If you google “Gems of war list of troops per arcane stone” the list linked here will be the top result.

1 Like

Indeed, also one can type in “arcane list” here in the board search and it will pop up first.

Another option is:

http://ashtender.com/gems/troops?color1=blue&color2=purple

Or in table form:

http://ashtender.com/gems/trooptable?filter-colors=blue/purple

5 Likes

also - the two colors the troop takes, thats the arcane it takes…

1 Like

Or use this software ;-):