GoW: ToDo Monitor

Because I’m a dev and i like looking at code. :slight_smile: Mostly I wanted to see how the logic works behind the upgrade paths, and if it would be possible to do interim upgrade paths (i.e., not get to max level cities, but 1 or 2 stars - what’s the most efficient upgrade route.)

Hi Turin,
I know thinks are busy with 2.0 going live. Did you receive any reply from devs about possibility to support your program when files are now encrypted?
This was a great program and it is hadred for me now to plan how to trait my troops :cry:

1 Like

No news from devs…

1 Like

Nimhain stated today in global chat that they primary want to focus on fixing all bugs and errors occuring in 2.0 - after that they have more time to think about a solution for our applications :wink:

so - be patient and stay tuned^^

make sense. thx for info MrSnake

1 Like

And it’s back!

New release: http://www.megafileupload.com/b7v6/GoWToDov2.0a.exe

1. take the Mythic base rarity into account (and no I don’t why the 2nd one is here…)
  2. manage the loose of World.json: from now, the app will be based on a local database (database.xml) that contains the kingdoms and the troops informations.
  3. change the versioning: now it will be version of the game + a letter. Example: 2.0a, next one should be 2.0b

For the new users, just download the .zip file and launch it (see first topic for explanations).
If you want to use your old save file, you have to add these lines in the configGoW.xml:

<SoulMythic v1="7930" v2="7910" v3="7880" v4="7835" v5="7770" v6="7645" v7="7480" v8="7240" v9="6920" v10="6525" v11="6115" v12="5685" v13="5240" v14="4780" v15="4300" v16="3700" v17="3000" v18="2200" v19="1200" v20="0"/>
    <RuneMythicTraits1 minor1="24" major1="32" runic1="16"/>
    <RuneMythicTraits2 major1="32" arcane1="6" arcane2="6"/>
    <RuneMythicTraits3 arcane1="12" arcane2="12" celestial1="4"/>
  1. means that the app won’t update by itself… That means you have to add the new troop manually. I will post the new lines to add in the database.xml. If there is too much new troops (i.e. new kingdoms), I will post a new database.xml file.

EDIT: correct a bug :wink:

3 Likes

The EXE file is an autoextractible file and it’s SAFE don’t be afraid
Perhaps, can you had a zip file, i’m afraid some guys trust the antivirus
It’s a FALSE POSITIVE, no virus, adware, malware, troyen…

SAFE FILE :wink:

1 Like

Warlord hero is missing in database.

1 Like

I don’t know why but in the game file it’s warrior not warlord…

1 Like

In the game files are many more strange things^^
two different gorgothas for example or a duplicate of broken spüre…

had to filter all this nonsense when i created my data source for my tool. I was not able to get a Luther card image till now, waiting for someone who create one…

Strange indeed :slight_smile:
OK. So I will rename warrior in my daatbase file to match the game names.

It feels good to see the stats and progress again. Thx

1 Like

You’re welcome ;-).

1 Like

Yes there are so strange things. Why orange?

1 Like

I am glad to have it back. Thanks.

The two Gorgothas are due to the fact that Rainbow (Evolved) Gorgotha and the normal one are two separate troops. They take different mana, of course, and are traited differently. Rainbow Gorgotha will never have Granite Skin, for example.

The two Broken Spires are due to the fact that the sandbox tutorial at the beginning needs a location to take place in.

Many of the residual stats are remnants from when kingdom leveling worked differently.

I assume the “orange” color is from an experiment wherein they added another color to the board, and it didn’t work out. That one’s definitely speculation, though.

1 Like

I defeated gorgotha: rainbow mode before traits so i do not know what those traits are, could you help a curious player?

Stone Link, Arcane, Daemonic Pact.

Wait he has arcane and daemon pact. I dodged a bullet there at my level. phew, thanks. I do not want to fight him anymore.

The traitstones for the Winter wolf seem to be blue and green instead of blue and purple.

Gems of War Database has the same problem with that troop. It is marked as “green” in the game files for whatever reason, and the actual traitstone costs aren’t in the world data (they’re sent down from the server at runtime) so the values are inaccurate. Because this tool is now driven via a hand-created database, it’s probably easier for @MrSnake to fix.