Ingot Drop Rate?

As much as I remember, all new kingdoms have been getting two legendary weapons only for ages now. One you usually get for meeting mastery requirements (which proc at level up for players already past), the other from the shop. Nobody would really want to use an inferior weapon of lower rarity, that’s why the majority intentionally is legendary or better. There’s a total of 8 common weapons.

My progression:

From

663 Common Ingots
132 Rare Ingots
25 Ultra Rare Ingots
6 Epic Ingots
1 Legendary Ingot
1 Mythic Ingot

to

1,945 Common Ingots
350 Rare Ingots
76 Ultra Rare Ingots
14 Epic Ingots
3 Legendary Ingots
1 Mythic Ingot

This would be fine if this was Explore, but since this is PvP, this is really underwhelming. At what point is there supposed to be a cutoff point for progression where there is a logical amount of battles that 95% of players are actually expected to play? Top 100 usually starts at 200- 250 PvP wins, so… this amounts to about 10 weeks of battles for them?

I don’t care about upgrading weapons (yet), so this hasn’t really sunk in how fruitless this really is. If anyone is wondering why I have so many battles, I’m leveling up hero classes. This is just a by product.

2 Likes

leveling up the classes is a bitch now, it is like climbing up hill really really bad and then you get to the hill

2 Likes

when the patch came, I already was tier1, so all my ingots are from battles, mostly ranked, very few casual.

my numbers

common: 214
rare: 44
ultra rare: 21
epic: 2
legendary: 0
mythic: 1

I’ve mostly been getting commons and rares but I’ve had a few ultra rates and finally got a legendary ignot in PvP :+1:

2 Likes