INFERNO (Rank 74)

Yes we still have room for you. If you want to join, let me know and leave the blockbusters-guild.

ok i will leave my guild now.

Please invite me now

Hi there i would be looking to join your guild if you had a free spot? Ive just hit lvl140 and have 3 kingdoms left to hit 10. Can donate a minimum of 300k and 300 trophies. Let me know if you are interested so i can leave my current guild. Invite code is SKITZZO. Thanks

I would really like an invite now, it is not so funny not to have any guild on a monday :slight_smile:

@ Andesen: Invitation is on the way.

@ skitzzo: we got a spot for you.

looking for a new Guild~
lvl582, pvp Rank37 now
Invite code 0.0.0

@ 0000: Invitation is on the way.

i`d like to join :slight_smile:
level:197
active every day in pvp and donations.
Invite code:LITTLE RED HOOD

Hi I search for a new guild I am lvl 53 but I am pvp rank 77 i can spend 300-500k in a week and 300-500 trophis I hope I can join your guild

invite Code WELL.JULIEN

Invitation is on the way.

No more open spots for now! Sorry!

Hey, noticed you guys had a couple open slots today, was wondering if you were recruiting? Lvl 174 and counting, big contributor. Please let me know!! Thanks
Invite code: Gforce

I would also like to join if any room lvl 308 all kingdoms lvl 10 invite code BORIS_2

Lvl 178, Almost all kingdoms level 10 now. Invite code : KODY

Micki can you send me an invite , DAVE 89 . Level 231 , can give 300K gold

no open slots for now, sorry! :wink:

We have two open slots!

If you are interessted, please let me know your invate code!

Regards,
MickiTheFox

Hi there, I’m interessted in join, I can provide 1500 seals and 100+ trophies weekly. TY

Invite code: c3paulo

Hey there, i normally get 1500 seals by Tuesday and 200-300 trophies a week. invite code: 5hinks