Increase the number of Event Keys from 10 to 20

10 Event Keys (1800 Glory) each week is okay, but it’s not good enough for some people.

I am suggesting to increase the number to 20 (3600 Glory) and leave it there.

To be clear, the cap limit should stay, it should only be doubled - changed to 20.

11 Likes

@Kafka
@Cyrup

I hope that you will consider this suggestion since it’s very easy to change and implement it.

Especially since we will lose the usual 9 event keys from snotstone events.

2 Likes

Pinging the devs does nothing except flood them with so many notifications that it just becomes background noise. I understand that you want an answer from them, but you’re probably not going to get it.

1 Like

What is snotstone events?

People call the weekly event stones “snotstones” because they’re a puke-y green color that makes them look like boogers.

If you don’t know what l’m talking about, you’re in luck!—they won’t be in the game much longer, so you don’t have to bother learning what they are XD

Psssst, you will still be able to get event keys… (This time from daily adventures.)

(This is a mad spoiler btw!)

And, to answer the request, we don’t have any current plans to change the amount of event keys players can purchase weekly with glory. However, this could change in the future.

8 Likes

I wonder if we get only one key, or 10?

Because having challenging to insane difficulty scaling for (measly) rewards is not really a good excuse.

THANKS @Saltypatra for the Major Spoiler!!!

You should thank me first. :grinning:

Thank you Koromac!

1 Like

It’s kind of a shame I have to type 10 characters because I want to just say with a really interested tone:

Oh.

1 Like

Nah I think I earnt that thanks when releasing something that was ahead of schedule. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The irony of the longwinded “contributor” complaining about not wanting to use 10 characters to make a post.

I think I am going to have to shave myself an entire beard before the update 4.4 comes out…

Suggestion has been updated to reflect the changes done in the 4.4 update.
Suggestion posted above is no longer relevant. Instead, click on the link below.

Link: