Imperial Deed Random Offers

It’s not working that way. The algorithm is very simple - if you have an unfinished task for power level and there is an offer which will help (troop, pet, ingots, etc) - you will get that offer in 2nd slot. If not - you will get random offer in 2nd slot. And you will always get the random offer in 1st and 3rd slots.
And that is the problem, the algorithm is too simple - newbie can receive 10 offers with pricey Imperial Deeds and end-gamer can receive 0 such offers. It’s RNG. Very unfair RNG for very important items.

2 Likes

Has it been tested? As much as I know we are only running on observed data, not on anything revealed by the devs. There might be some extra evaluation in the picker algorithm that also takes this situation into account, for the 1st and 3rd slot. I haven’t been offered any imperial deeds yet, and I have always been holding back 3 imperial deeds for the next magic upgrade. Likely just bad luck, might warrant a closer look though.

You may want to hold tighter …

I wondered this too. I’ve never seen an imperial deed offer either but I’ve been sitting on 10+ imperial deeds.

1 Like

Based on how rare Imperial Deeds are becoming on the Adventure Board, I feel like I have to buy this… 375 gems isn’t that much, like 2 days of tributes (~15 each average, since I see anywhere from 13 to 25, but I feel like 19 is too high an average).

What I can’t get over is how unfair and random these offers are. In our guild, some players ( all at comparable level: all classes at 100, no missing mythics, no pets holding back kingdoms, all delves at 2500) have received 6 and more (!) imperial deed offers. Others - zero.
It really makes me want to spit chips.

5 Likes

Definitely, I almost feel mandated to buy them at the normal 500 gems (have been offered them twice) but if I was offered one in the discount slot I would not hesitate at all (haven’t been that lucky yet).

Haha that’s the first ‘real’ discount I’ve seen in this game!