I'm buying Deathknight armor next week for top 5 PVP

And again, what’s unfair here? You and your team donate your gold and you get your rewards. You play the game much so you gain many rewards.

So what exactly is unfair here?

1 Like

Hey Guys, this was not about splitting a growing guild… this was due to an unfortunate side effect of how some stuff was processed in game, and I’ve tried to solve it in a way that really disadvantages nobody (I’m aware that it has added an extra Guild into the leaderboards, but I think the result of that has less impact on people than other options)

There’s a private matter at the basis of this, it’s complicated, and getting/telling the exact story is difficult. That’s all I really want to say about it.

7 Likes

Unless there was a clause to the generosity of the split, I’d say something will come out of the wash, sooner or later :slight_smile:

Trust our devs everything will be okay. They have been fair to us all this far. This game is great and will only get better. No worries guys!

Well, some of it was splattered on the forums, but Nex and Sirrian eradicated the evidence. Rightfully so, that stuff is toxic. But like a car crash, I love to watch. :pensive:

Bah… Guess I was too slow. Ah well :slight_smile:

Again excuses,don’t lie to us, we demands free items !!!

Haha personally I wasn’t demanding anything. Just being a bit nosy

Join us and claim your Deathknight armor