I got banned for what i do noy know

So if I share my account with a neighbor kid because I don’t have time to grind because of the pesky thing called a job is now cheating lol. How would anyone know. Next folks going to want facial recognition technology to log in. See how dumb this sounds. If you have a family of 4 that all play on same account would also be in a lot of trouble. If a guild on PlayStation is winning everything I do not know what that means. Wars is the only competitive mode and if they winning it every time then too bad they don’t play on Xbox because I know some folks that would put a stop to that ASAP. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

We always have time to do our Guild Wars, it’s only 5 fights, no more and no less! In 15 minutes or even 30 minutes a day, it’s folded! Lending your Guild Wars account should be banned, it will allow everyone to be on the same pedestal!

Hello Leakay, I would like to know how you manage to always finish 1st or 2nd in GW?

1 Like

Again how in the world would you monitor that nonsense. We are already on the same footing. If it’s taking you 30 minutes I already know I’m beating you. :joy:

Maybe they use their brain be my guess. On Xbox there is always the same 4 guilds in the top 4 and my guild takes first quite a bit and won last 2. IMO there are no guilds outside of top 4 capable of taking first and it’s been like that for as long as I can remember. The reason is those 4 guilds put in the effort to win where others hurry up and lose.

1 Like

If you see something that is too good to be true and especially over a longer period you should report the players or the whole guild through a ticket so the Devs can take a closer look at them. Every player that decide to use their brain is facing CPU and their RNG where defeats happens more or less to everybody.

Calling them out on the forums is not allowed.

Well a 4/1 happens to everyone eventually but not 25/5 over a week. If you get a 4/1 all week then it’s not RNG it’s you. The folks that stay in B1 are not cheating but they are also not shooting themselves in the foot. The guilds that are upset over not winning are not willing to put in the work to have a competent Guild War guild. The guilds that never win keep doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result. Some guilds require your Wars be played daily. We do not.

1 Like

I thought this thread was about some guy who apparently got banned but hasn’t responded in 2 days now? :confused:

Instead it got derailed by callouts/off topic replies… :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

but it’s now becomes interesting to follow

I always thought that devs are monitoring every event, be it pvp, GW, invasion, world event, class event, etc.

So i think they’d know if someone cheated…

and we really should make a new thread about this instead of ‘hijacking’ a thread like this

We don’t win every time? We’ve lost one this year lol
We also didn’t just jump into 1st place suddenly either. We were stuck in 4th for the best part of a year. With the addition of new players and a little more team work we progressed to 3rd, 2nd and then first. The fall of a guild that won regularly also helped us move up.
We have a lot of people who have demanding jobs, partners and children in our guild. Some of them don’t pay their wars daily, you may only take 15 mins but they do not and this is why we win :upside_down_face: we have one player who plays all of his wars in the space of an hour or so every Sunday :woman_shrugging: In contrast we have a player who takes around an hour for 5 battles because he tests EVERYTHING. I didn’t know not playing daily meant you’re ‘cheating’ :joy:

2 Likes

They didn’t say not playing daily is cheating though, the issue for them is the use of shareplay/account sharing which is common use for a number of guilds in B1 (certainly on playstation) when it comes to guild wars.

It’s insinuated time and time again on PS4 though.

Jesus, I thought B1 was supposed to be tight as most players in those guilds knows how to play. Only losing one time in a year is the opposite of tight, it is another level.

@Willow I can understand the frustration you are going through. What can other top guilds in B1 do to win Guild Wars you think? That there is one guild that won GW whole year except from one time tells me that there is actually ZERO competition for them in PS4.

We send one another so many screen shots of boards, teams in our guild chat so we can help one another during the week. We help with finding and testing new teams for one another :woman_shrugging:
There is competition, we’re not always winning by a lot of points sometimes it has been less than 5k.
We just work together and take our time

3 Likes

I’ve watched one of our really good players stream his battles once. That was on a different level from what I can do. Turned around battles I would probably have lost.

RNG is one thing, but a really good player can achieve more because they can read the board way better than most of us can.

@Kay93x I believe most top guilds in B1 does also this?

I have to disagree, the points might be close, but in the end of the day you lost only once during a whole year. I think that speech for itself. Credit to you tho.

I would assume so :woman_shrugging: Depends how many people are actually communicating and trying to help though.
Nearly all of our guild members are active in the chat during GW weeks more so than any other week. And the players that don’t chat as much as them will play later in the day or the following day when we have plenty teams posted for copy/paste.

1 Like

@sylverscale Imagine being the runner up guilds in PS4 for a whole year, and you see the same guild winning by a few 1000 points over and over again.

I would had quitted the game myself.

Yeah, you have to do something differently than other strong guilds, that’s for sure. You make the other PS4 Guilds looks bad in comparison.