[Known Issue] Banned for NOTHING

PlayStation 5, PSN ID: BAYONETTAR, Gems of War Username: Honest Rob, Player Level: 1533 Guild: The Gemfather
I can’t see my Invite Code as I can’t get past a ‘banned for hacking’ screen.

I have been banned unfairly and for apparently hacking. I play on a standard PS5 with a standard PS5 controller and have ZERO reason to cheat, or hack. I am a high level player, not interested in trying to be number 1 on leaderboards etc, and have a monetized YouTube channel with the main content being Gems of War!! I have NOTHING to gain from ‘hacking’ and everything to lose. I have an idea why Gems of War cheat detection or whatever they use was triggered. On day 1 of the Krinklemas Event I obtained 6 Kris Krinkle. I think the game has detected this has highly unusual and triggered the cheat system. All I did was Power Up the difficulty ever opportunity, but also bought 5x Golden Holiday packs at £1.69 each which gave me a lot more battles, more Icicle things which was enough to buy 2 lots of Kris Krinkle at 400 Icicles (or whatever they are, can’t see). I didn’t actually want to buy it twice as I didn’t notice you got 3 Kris Krinkles each time and wanted to make a 2 Kris Krinkle team. Maybe that activated the ‘cheat’ system - I don’t know. All I know is I have not cheated, hacked, or anything, no idea how to hack. It doesn’t benefit me at all. This is clearly a mistake so hopefully a Dev will see this quickly and reinstate my account. My YouTube account is monetized and everyday I can’t access my Gems of War Account I lose money, as well as the ability to get things like the Campaign Mythic soon, monthly Mythic soon etc. I have read the anti cheat thing on this game is meant to be highly accurate, but clearly it is not. Thanks.

5 Likes