How often do you want guild wars?

People dont have to play gw, but seeing all the problems related with it, like inactive guilds, guilds unqualified to be in a bracket, i umderstand why people hate it.

Idea: Make mutiple leagues based on active players: if less than 20 players in a guild arent active in guild wars (as in didnt battle) they get demoted to beginners league. If less than 10 players inactive, they go to intermediate league.

Devs really need to make gw alive dynamic and exciting for people to get engaged.

Those aren’t the reasons people hate GW :wink:

People hate it because of the sadistic meta teams they can’t skip like they can in PvP and the stress of letting down their guilds by losing.

The reasons you listed are things people who love GW but are in low bracket guilds can’t stand.

And if they’re in a guild they love, it’s not as simple as you say to just “not play GW”. It’s a lot more complicated than that.

9 Likes

Toss a curve ball into the pit to keep it dynamic: instead of bonus points for Color and unique defenders (which will result in pretty much the same faces every next GvG), give bonus points for using either one of a specific troop type/kingdom/race… So next GvG could be Undead/Divine/Karakoth, and suddenly we have a new set of attackers and defenders every War :thinking::crossed_fingers::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

i want it back to every week…not cause i like gw but because its always been the least of a gem sink event haha

Not exactly. What it really requires is a huge dose of masochism and the ability to ignore futility and despair.

2 Likes

It’s the only one that gives gems without taking too much away.

2 Likes

It’s the only competitive mode in the game. I don’t want it every week though. The same question can be put to the other modes with similar results. Some people like Raid and others do not. Some like Wars and others do not. I think the current set up is fine. No one is getting their way and at the same time everyone is getting something they like but just not every week.

1 Like

Gems of War… You got to have your War and that’s what Guild Wars is.

Trophy chasing gets old, especially as most game modes don’t even give trophies. And when you get to end game mindless grinding is silly. Guild Wars is where the Great guilds dominate, and the others only aspire.

Actually, I think that should be every week the war of the guilds! Or if you don’t want the developers of this should be sort groups based on points if a Guild week of the war! From strongest guilds and on waning. So the competition will prisutstvovat and the dead Guild will go down and will not take the place of the living and active Guild! what do you think about this?

Not being mean here but I have no clue what you are talking about.

О том как формируются группы на войне гильдий и о том что это не верный способ

Я согласен. Там должны быть какие-то изменения.

It gives gems?
It gives anything at all? Ok, I know that’s not literally true, but I’ve failed to spot any remotely interesting rewards, unless maybe you’re in the top X.

1 Like

I love Guild Wars, it promotes competitiveness.

1 Like

I suspect every 2 weeks would lead to too much burnout among players.

1 Like

I would prefer Guild Wars to be re-worked rather than removed all together…In it’s current form, it is tedious…Guild Wars is not all skill based as some would have you think, you need a slice of luck also…One bad board drop will cost you the match, regardless of how skilful you are…If it’s current form cannot be revamped, then i would support replacing it with something else.

3 Likes

I don’t care how often it is
I don’t want any events removed though, nor do I expect them to be
As every event has troops planned based on them

Either way, I don’t think it matters
They aren’t going to overhaul the entire schedule and future troop rosters because some people want to play GW more or not at all
GW is no harder than pvp, unless u are the type that can only copy a good suggested team and use it all the time

2 Likes