How is mimic room apperances this week?

Hope it has been risen a little for me to even go farm.

Seems unchanged on this end: just got my 2nd mythic a couple of minutes ago
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

wow, congrats. I just gave up after reaching the hoard mimic room 5 times without getting it. biggest jokeā€¦

2 Likes

It is the bloody middlefinger that is the problem with this.

It takes a lot just to get to a Hoard Mimic room, and then the bloody middlefingers arrives shortly after when you have not gotten the Hoard Mimic, then multiply it with 10-20 rooms through 500 hours or so. I am being realistic. Whoever coded this will surely make my laptop into a junk soonā€¦

Now 40 boss rooms without even reaching/getting the mimic roomā€¦ :melting_face:

2 Likes

I gave up the week it came and with the later nerf to the troop. I do my explores someday it will show.

1 Like

10 more runs today, not even a single Mimic room. Now I am at 50 runs without a bloody Mimic room, and lets not talk about Hoard Mimic room.

The reality is that it may not drop at all even if we continue putting effort in.

1 Like

Try to get the boss chest for all kingdoms without opening them. Then open all at once. It will take a couple hours but you will have a better chance.

How does this give you ā€œa better chanceā€?

RNG dictates whether you get a Mimic/Hoard Mimic battle every run.

How does having multiple boss chests available increase RNG chance? :confused:

2 Likes

Agree: the fact that they donā€™t even use pity counters of some form (even it it was in the form of materials to craft the mythic) continues to be in line with their ā€˜design to frustrate so they buy/play moreā€™ policy, like pretty much every time they do not reveal drop rates.

Itā€™s IP2ā€¦ Itā€™s been IP2ā€¦ It will probably continue to be IP2ā€¦
:man_facepalming: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I assume you are willing to share numbers (like - multiple batches of chests for one method and the same number of batches for the other method) that clearly show play/open/play/open/play/open is inferior to play/play/play/open/open/open.

People have said it about Nysha - open chests in all kingdoms at once to get more. I did a few times for the heck of it and you donā€™t have to be a psychic to guess what the result was.
Now they say the same about mimic chests. I have done this as well for the same heck of it and what I saw wasā€¦predictable.

Maybe someday someone will show it to be more than word of mouth; then the devs will have to seriously examine their programming skills.

1 Like

Doing multiple boss chests as a batch is mostly the same as opening standard chests in larger batches ā€“ mathematically it is the same (notwithstanding further details about boss chest RNG), but psychologically it feels different to get all the payoffs (or disappointments) at once.

Kind of like a person buying 5 tickets for an upcoming lottery draw vs. 1 ticket each for the next 5 draws.

3 Likes