How do you like this new added gem/ability Lycanthropy?

Well… lycant. isn’t perfect of course. Yes opponent should be halved. But ok… at least it is something new. And it is not forever to stay (i guess). In 10 weeks, there will be another heroic gem, and I am already curious about it.

I can imagine people fear the GW week, and maybe to PF500… (but you might try to take advantage with mirrored halls and/or stonesong)

I am having fun. The battles are different, etc etc

But… that’s just my opinion on it

1 Like

There are already enough random factors in the game, a few is good otherwise it would get boring but this is a really awkward kind of randomness one that can ruin a battle in a second (in addition to other things we already have in the game).
It’s making the game inconsistent and frustrating. Might as well play slot machine.

Doing/adding new stuff is fine but then please do it right, or at least give us the impression you tried.
I’m aware some like it but from what I got, here and other places like guild chat, various discord servers, those are a minority.

1 Like

I like the idea of heroic gems, but transform/lycanthropy are kinda counterintuitive to the feel of the game.
Aka dumb. Being two rooms into a high level delve and having my character lycan’ed on the second turn of getting infected is… not at all fun.
I like that they want to keep the game fresh, but bad execution in my opinion.

Like, maybe they could’ve done a lightning gem that destroys gems in a random jagged line or spiral? Or maybe a gem that raises a random stat by a fixed, low amount, but lowers another random stat in exchange on a troop?

Instead of a gem that can completely slow and debilitate a game and is based off of rng. Either way, i like the potential for non-gamebreaking and fun ruining heroic gems, but lycanthropy is asinine. In my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t mind the idea behind it. Unfortunately it is so buggy though. We are over halfway done with the lycan campaign and it’s still broken.

Big flop.