How can I get people to invade me?

I detest that task, every time i get it i just log out.

lol i just got it again in the top slot guess i will make the 1 peasant only team and not collect any tribute hopefully that will work

Mjoim mjoim mjoim :yum:
Indeedā€¦ I canā€™t resist too :smirk_cat:
I have a waekness for durable Cash Cowsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

This Task is slightly bugged as I have found when you get it, all invades stop. I got this one yesterday and tried everything. Looks like a failure again this morningā€¦

Massive number of PvP invades. No attackers
Letting gold go uncollected no attackers
Sign out with gold uncollected for a few hours, no attackers
Sign out with gold collected for a few hours no attackers
Do a few invades, then keeping app running, no invades
Regular PvP invades one after another, no invades

1 troop set for defend team the entire time.

I have run into this task multiple times and you are more likely to pull a celestial traitstone than get invaded 5x in one day while the task is active

I totally understand your frustration. Hopefully invading will become more popular, without encouraging players to do silly things like set up weak defense teams, or leave gold uncollected. Itā€™s a problem the devs are aware of.

1 Like

@stabito

1. Invade more yourself
  2. Set a weaker team
  3. Let your Income/Tribute gather up a little bit
  4. Try and not use a home Kingdom that is one colour, those Arcanes are very undesired

Any combination of these will improve your odds of being invaded.

IIGNORE all the tips above. Including my tests/tricks. After playing a bit today (Tue) the playerbase must drop significantly on the weekend. Just hope this Task comes up after the weekly reset, and you will be invaded regularly. If the task comes up on the weekend avoid it, as it is most likely unobtainable no matter what you do.

What about French Canadian? Got a problem with them?

guess i lucked out because after getting it a second time i barely got enough people to invade me

Nope just the French, it is a long fued we Brits have :D.

The Quebecois are not popular in Canada as well.

Iā€™m 3/4 French myself, so trust me when I say this. French people are @$$holes and we give everyone a perfect reason to hate us :wink:

2 Likes

The task was fine when it was only three defends. Five defends on a task that refreshes daily is :frowning: