How about some compensation

As always, @Cyrup nailed it. If you are ever worried or concerned, please contact support about these issues so they can help you further. :slight_smile:

Also, we will be mailing out some compensation today for the server issues. We thank you for your patience and understanding. :heart:

7 Likes

So you won’t support the game again because the community didn’t respond positively to your post? You want to punish the game devs when they did nothing wrong.

When you have an issue, open a ticket. The devs are very fair in this game. You didn’t need the court of public opinion behind you for the devs to agree with you and help you.

6 Likes

@Cyrup I’m on Xbox invite code Rojo. I was able to logon but just could not play much over the weekend. The compensation @Saltypatra sent out was fair IMO. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for the inbox goodies for the server issues, you devs always do right by us!

3 Likes

Thanks to the Team for the compensation - didn´t expect it, was a very pleasant surprise. :gift_heart:

4 Likes

I am glad you enjoyed the compensation from the dev team! :slight_smile: Please note that this is just an apology gift, if you notice you’re missing something contact support here.

3 Likes