Honor rank 5, new pet

I am not the most honored player it seems and haven’t been paying attention to the honor ranks, but now I did read about them actually giving a pet at rank 5 :scream: Is rank 5 the Revered or the second round thing earned to Honorable, making it a total of five round things(can’t find an English word for it right now)? And what is the pet?

No honor among thieves.

2 Likes

1 Like

cant tell if its the tounge or not outside his mouth lol

2 Likes

The pet is Revered Dragonkitty, cosmetic pet.

1 Like

Yuk, I don’t want that, how do I lower my honor levels :grin:

1 Like

You gain it when reaching Revered rank, so after filling up the three round things on Exemplary :smile:

You only get one copy and there’s no way to get more. It’s not really something to strive for imo, but other perks are not bad - revered calendar and never having to think about honor again :smiley:

3 Likes

Weirdest thing that you only get one… Is there any way to see how much it takes to earn the next level?

1 Like

There isn’t any next level that can be earned.

There is no indicator how much it takes from one honor level to the next or how far along you have gotten; even more - there is also no way of knowing how much each honor bit you receive is actually worth.

2 Likes

I’m never gonna get that pet :grin: It seemed to help when I changed my pvp defence to fireballies (getting the helpful honor sometimes) , but as the defence team changed to something else on it’s own for a few times I got tired of swapping them all the time…

On a technical level, the game seems to count how many different players honored you, resetting the list whenever you move one full step towards the next honor level. If you keep receiving honor from the same players you won’t progress.

1 Like