High-level laid-back guild looking for high-level laid-back players [RECRUITING CLOSED]

Do you still have openings? My GM stopped playing, so my guild is slowly dying. I’m level 568, but my kingdoms are fully leveled and I can meet your requirements with no problem.

Yep, we do have another opening, and you’re welcome to join. Just give your invite code, or hop on Discord and give it to me there (I’m Fantasm in game and on discord).

Thanks. My invite code is WESTLAKE_HDRW.

Invite sent. Welcome aboard!

For everybody else, we do have one opening still, and may have another one next week as well. So join now before tasks start rolling in Monday…

Bump! We’ve got 2 openings for high-level active players looking to enjoy playing the game in a laid-back drama-free environment…

Hi there - do you still have a spot open?

I’m lvl 887, all kingdoms leveled and a few powered to level 5. I can meet your gold and seal requirements with no problems. I’m not going to be big guns in GW, though, if that’s important. My current guild is pretty much dead and I’m looking for an active, low stress home.

I don’t have discord, but I’m not really opposed to it if it’s necessary.

My invite code is PITYO_XGT1 if you think I’ll fit in.

Thanks!

We had a great run of going a full month being full up, but we now have one opening for a high-level player who desires good rewards from the game without it feeling like a job. Come check us out!

Bumpity-bump! Still have one opening for a high-level and active player who wants to be in a drama-free environment…

Hi, is there still a spot left? I think I should fit your requirements:

• 1500 seals per week
  • 500,000 gold per week

I’ve done this over the last 8 weeks straight and I would like to join a guild that offers greater rewards.

We have a couple open spots, and are recruiting active high-level players who want that sweet spot combination of high-end guild rewards, but with a casual environment that doesn’t nag you or kick you at the drop of a hat, and just lets you play the game how you want.

Come check us out!

Bumpity-bump! Still looking for a couple high-level but laid-back players. Come join a guild that lets you enjoy playing the game at a high level with high-end rewards, without it feeling like a job…

hi i’d be interested in joining, i am level 1100, donate 1 mil every week and get my 1500 seals
currently in a guild, so if you accept me, i’d leave since they added way too many low level players thats dont donate anything

HERA_EPHB is my invite code

Sweet! We’d love to have you. I just tried inviting you, but you’re still in your old guild. As soon as you leave, let me know and I’ll shoot an invite your way.

ok you can send the invite

Ok, invite sent. Welcome aboard! Say hi in guild chat, and come say hi on Discord if you can. We don’t strictly require Discord, but that’s where all the good stuff is like pet notifications, team suggestions, Tower of Doom coordination, etc.

We still have a couple open spots for anyone interested. We provide a good home for people who want high-end rewards without being tied to the pressure of a top-tier guild. Come check us out!

Sorry I had to delete the previous account, mistyped the invite code.
I would like to join, though I’m only 960 but I an progressing very fast.
1500 seals, 1mln gold, 200+ trophies, #1 or 2 in the current guild events.
Invite code POISY_V9EM

If not, I’ll try once I’m lvl 1000…

Recruiting still open - will have another spot open if someone is interested…come have fun with a great bunch of people – visit our discord and leave a message if you like…

1 Like

Still have 1 opening left – come check us out on discord or if you don’t use discord that’s okay just reply to the post it is checked often…