HEEELP! I know what an LZ is

So many game related abbreviations and I’m stuck on the first one LT… I’m sure you have a gem dictionary here somewhere, i just can’t find it. So if someone could give me a push towards it, that would be great :slight_smile:

Like my mama always said "life is like a box of… sorry, wrong one… she also said that there are no stupid questions just stupid people…

Hey and welcome. LT is a Legendary Task. They are tasks that become available after completing the first set of guild tasks AND the epic tasks. LT’s sometimes, but rarely give Mythic and Legendary troops as rewards :grinning:
This forum will always be pleased to answer your questions !
I strongly suggest that you join a guild which has Discord to enrich your enjoyment of the game and so that you can put your questions to the other members who will be a great “dictionary” :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! So it was something we haven’t accomplished yet in our guild. Our guild is an easy going guild, ppl play when they feel like it, so discord is a bit heavy stuff for us at the moment :smiley: As a clarification, there is a third set of tasks after doing enough of those 12 tasks at hand? I need to bring that up in the guild chat…

1 Like

When you finish 6 basic tasks and 6 epic tasks you gain access to legendary tasks. They cost 1,000,000 gold each and can be completed as many times as you wish until the Monday reset.
Possible drops include glory, event/gem keys, runic/arcane traitstones, legendary/mythic troops (excluding ones that require power orbs to craft in Soulforge) for every member of your guild.

2 Likes

It costs slightly less than 48mil, or 1.6mil per person in a 30 person guild, to complete all 12 tasks, with epic tasks making up 2/3 of that number.

1 Like

Okay, we need a serious guild loan :smile: I think i’ll just wait and see what our guilds future looks like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also in a very casual guild. You have a few options, but one is to save up and spend a bunch on a specific week. Many guilds finish all tasks on Guild War weeks, probably for the stat boosts. I’m just saving up everything beyond what I decided to spend every week in the hopes that I’ll be able to finish all tasks myself twice a year.

1 Like