One player ... 100 Legendary Task

One of our players… who will remain Anonymous donated 100 mil gold this weeek awwsome Screenshot_1

10 Likes

Why remain anonymous? I would think that player deserves mad props…

3 Likes

It was a play on words :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Amazing stuff!

But no mythic!

3 Likes

200 LTz and no mythic :sob:

1 Like

Its a lot of bragging going on over there in Anonymous, brudda, every week I see bragging threads from Anonymous. I am fine with it, but why all this bragging, is it necessary? :balloon::clown_face:

1 Like

Its very hard to be the Beast :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am not a fan of any the two top guilds, but I like you and a few other persons from them. And yeah, I enjoy all your bragging posts, because you often makes me laugh in a good way, brudda! :wink:

1 Like

What is interesting in our big LT weeks is that it provides us with a sample to make stats. :stuck_out_tongue:

The percentage of dropping of the different rewards have changed again since the beginning of the month.
I will share the figures when we will have finished contributing.

5 Likes

I was just Bragging :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I can see that. Let’s try to make it at least useful. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

2 Likes

Props to whoever stashed up 100m, I don’t think I’d ever have that kind of willpower.

3 Likes

Show’s how crap the legendary tasks are.

6 Likes

Very cool. I wonder why your whole team would work to hold back gold, and focus on one week. I figured it was just to entertain yourselves and see how many you could hit in a week.

They’re something to spend gold on. Remember that they were originally intended to close the gap between the top few guilds and the rest of the player population. They have to pay out at a less rewarding rate than the normal 72 guild tasks, but at least there is a chance of a mythic or useful traitstones.

5 Likes

As we are very unlucky with mythics in LTs (only 3 in more than 1,300 LTs so far), we have thought that maybe we would be luckier if we tried to complete many LTs at the same time rather than a few each day.
We have been lucky for our first attempt, but not this month.
Nevertheless now some of our members have taken the habit of hoarding for big weeks while the others prefer to give what they have each week.

2 Likes

We’ve completed somewhere in the ballpark of 1k and just pulled #3 this week.

So it seems you are unlucky too. :slight_smile:

Aye, but I’ll take the 500 glory booby prize over most the mythics at this point anyhow.

2 Likes