Has anyone ever done this?

I have logged in almost every single day for years now and collected my daily and monthly rewards, but haven’t played the game in almost as long…

Nobody has more keys than me, right?

lol

1 Like

Whenever you go on the internet to ask a question of “Am I the only one…?” the answer is always no.

(All my kingdoms are 15-16)

2 Likes

You get those keys by mooching off the guild you’re in for 90% of the keys you got.

So the ironic thing is…

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/has-anyone-ever-done-this/71814/3?u=awryan

You are in fact the one bragging about being an asshole by only taking and not giving your guild anything for years.

Flag if y’all feel it’s necessary. But I’m still factual. :person_shrugging:

13 Likes

My guild is me and me girlfriend who also doesn’t play. No orher members. So try again.

Nothing to see here. Mute and move along.

14 Likes

So OPs post is about bragging about logging in every day for years without actually playing the game.

Well done bud! :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

I didn’t know that the number of keys is a straight measurement for a-holeness, so as I have 0 keys, I’m happy to acknowledge that I must be a great person…

4 Likes

I think it’s more indictive of luck and activity.
Screenshot_20210913-085817

But then again I am an asshole. So maybe the OP was right. :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t lie, that’s 800,965 gold chests that you’ve refused to open because you can only open 200 at a time and at this point you’ve said “Screw it, not happening.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I’m kidding, I know it’s not, but my point still stands that 200 gold keys at a time is ridiculous!)

4 Likes

Wow!! With that kinda key stash you might just be the king of assholes :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I was considering working on reducing my gold key stash, but when opening 600 gold keys and one vault battle take about the same time…

2 Likes

Maybe a few more. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m gonna convince a GoW certified dev when I get to 1 million gold keys to use a program to open them all in seconds instead of me taking hours of my life for it.
Screenshot_20210914-142756

2 Likes

If you could open 200 keys every 4.5 seconds, it would take you 4.2 hours of non-stop clicking to open 681k. Of those, 681 would be gem chests containing 1-3 gems, so you’re looking at a whole possible 1300 gems from almost 4 1/2 hours of clicking.

3 Likes

Never been an issue for me really, just spend a few minutes here and there to keep my gold key stash at around 100k.

It’s the chaos portals we need to be given the ability to open more. 10 portals (that’s just like 10 chests) at a time is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Oh - I thought Riversong left the game in July :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

She did. That’s a robot. DON’T BE FOOLED. Skynet is here.

1 Like

Damn skynet! now I am even more confused…

I am not a robot, not a ro - computational error, rebooting -

3 Likes