GW gives close to no PVP points anymore

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Ever since the new patch, I seem to get the weirdest amount of PVP points for a won GW battle. I always got the same amount I would get for winning a “normal” PVP battle - so depending on the difficulty, between 15-60 points. But ever since the patch happened, the points I get for a GW battle are seriously weird. They often rank in the single digits, from 3-7 points, which is very little. The battles haven’t changed much in terms of difficulty, there’s no gigantic bracket change or anything, so I’m really wondering what’s going on. I was used to be able to get 3-4 ranks of PVP in a GW week through GW, now it seems like i will gain one with a lot of luck.

All other rewards are the same as they were before, including the gold amount.

I already noticed that during the last GW, to be honest, but thought that maybe it was an odd mistake or whatever and waited until the next (current) one with a report. But it’s been definitely around since the patch.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Play GW battles, win, get little points, cry, pet a bunny, feel better.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I didn’t screenshot anything today because I’m dumb, but I can edit one in with tomorrow’s battles.

2 Likes