Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

GW gives close to no PVP points anymore

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Ever since the new patch, I seem to get the weirdest amount of PVP points for a won GW battle. I always got the same amount I would get for winning a “normal” PVP battle - so depending on the difficulty, between 15-60 points. But ever since the patch happened, the points I get for a GW battle are seriously weird. They often rank in the single digits, from 3-7 points, which is very little. The battles haven’t changed much in terms of difficulty, there’s no gigantic bracket change or anything, so I’m really wondering what’s going on. I was used to be able to get 3-4 ranks of PVP in a GW week through GW, now it seems like i will gain one with a lot of luck.

All other rewards are the same as they were before, including the gold amount.

I already noticed that during the last GW, to be honest, but thought that maybe it was an odd mistake or whatever and waited until the next (current) one with a report. But it’s been definitely around since the patch.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Play GW battles, win, get little points, cry, pet a bunny, feel better.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I didn’t screenshot anything today because I’m dumb, but I can edit one in with tomorrow’s battles.

2 Likes