GW battle loss given for the next day

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android G5

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

My last GW battle for Tues tried to load but timed out. Upon hitting “retry” it loaded, I won & everything looked great until I realized I had a loss listed for Wed and it was still 45 mins before reset. Sure enough after reset it was still there and upon winning my first battle the loss stuck, losing 3200+ points for the battle and unique defense bonus. How on earth does an issue on 1 day push losses into the next day and why isn’t there some kind of safeguard to remove any data for all future battles at reset since it should be impossible to finish a battle prior to its designated day of the week?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time for this particular bug though it’s happened in the past but counted as a loss for the same day.

Steps to make it happen again
Not sure & not interested in attempting to repeat/reproduce it in the middle of GW.

Hey Vanyel,

I’m really sorry this counted as a Guild Wars loss :frowning:

How long was the game open for before the issue happened? Did you notice anything else unusual at the time, e.g. connection issues, errors, lag, etc? I’ve sent some compensation to your mail but unfortunately, I can’t return any lost guild war points. If you could please PM or tell me the opponent and Guild this was against so I can check your logs as well.

1 Like

Sent you the info. I already understood it was impossible for you guys to alter the results for GW, so no worries there.

1 Like