GW just gifted me with a loss even though I did not lose

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Doing GW battles today, won first three battles to come back to the screen and find that GoW had given me a loss.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea, just did my normal Purple day GW battles with my all purple team.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope. This has been reported before so just adding fuel to the fire.

1 Like

Not sure if this helps or applies, but if you leave your game running from one day to the next it will affect GW results. I always shut the game down from the previous day and restart it before doing any battles and it never happened again.

If this isn’t why it happened to you, maybe it will help someone else avoid doing it.

1 Like

I don’t know what platform you play on but I’m mostly iOS. Sometimes steam but I have never experienced a loss that I didn’t actually lose although I have heard this happens often. I don’t know if there is a way to fix this problem but hopefully the devs figure it out soon because it’s unfair. Hope you had better luck in the other 4 guild war games

1 Like

Thank you for the response @Pantenkind , I play on PC/Mobile (mostly PC) and I always close the game when done and re-open prior to playing.