GW bug when fighting 5th opooonent?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I wanted to fight the 5th GW opponent, but then

i couldnt do anything other than go chat.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I just scouted the enemy and clicked fight and this happened. The enemy only had 3 troops, maybe they were modifying the team as i clicked fight?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
See above.

1 Like

What happened after? Did the battle count as won or lost? Or not having happened?

Counts as a loss because i had to alt-F4 out of the game.

Well that sucks, given the huge points loss. Suggest raise a ticket and see if Support can get that battle reset for you.

Sucks! I just had a bug also, I won the 4th fight with 0 losses… but now after the fight it shows the red X on top… so I cant attack their leader :confused: big points loss :frowning:

We had one member on Tuesday that had their 4th battle register as a win AND a loss. So they ended 4-1 and the last battle is locked.

They put in a ticket but as of yet, have not heard anything back.

2 Likes

A guildmate had the same issue on the 5th fight as well, it seems to be with that opponent specifically.

1 Like

I must be honest, I feel sorry for the support team right now, I mean, can you imagine all the tickets they will recieve through those GW battles counted as a lose, then you add everything else and bunch it together…

1 Like

I’m the guildmate that had the same issue. Opponent had nothing in the first slot and then three spirit foxes. After loading in, no board, no opponent :frowning:.

2 Likes