Guildmembers weekly donation totals dissapearing

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
This has happened to one or more guild members every week since the new guild templates came out. Shortly after the weekly reset people will donate to tasks. Some time afterwards their weekly gold donation stat will show zero.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Hitting the PVP tab is what seems to trigger a new week rollover. It shows you the new content, gives you your weekly and daily rewards, and apparently tells the guild tabs to reset your weekly totals.

Until you hit ā€œPVPā€ you can donate to your guild after reset, this will show up temporarily as your new weekly total. It will also add to your lifetime totals. It will complete tasks, and everyone will get the rewards. As soon as you hit PVP, your weekly total goes back to zero. Your lifetime total is still correct, showing you did donate, just not that week.

The only real harm is to guild with weekly minimums, it looks like people did not donate when they have.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I just figured this out this week, after having some of my donations dissapear 3 weeks in a row. I will have to wait a week to get screenshots.

1 Like