Weekly stats in guild randomly reset

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
The numbers played nice and actually recorded donations and trophies. I’ve donated over 900K gold this week after the reset with 200 over trophies gathered these past two days. I made sure to wait until the reset happened Logged in today and it’s all zero now. I’m not the only one it’s happened to in the guild.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
N/A

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nothing to see, just big fat zeros!

PS: While it’s a small thing for regular big players in the donation game, it might negatively affect those that just barely make the weekly requirements of a guild resulting in a boot or demotion.

1 Like

Happened to several people of our guild, so might be a bigger issue.

Any guilds with strict policies on this type of thing should be checking the offsets in all-time and keeping a log. The weekly trophy and donation stats have been unreliable for quite some time, but the problem may be more noticeable now that more the stat roll overs seem to be happening just after the PvP reset (and possibly after a casual player has done their entire PvP/donation run for the week) instead of just before. I can confirm I donated about 70k to my guild just after the PvP reset, and woke the following morning to a zero in my weekly donation stats. I’m also seeing zeros from other members now (two days into the reset), when I know they finished at least one task while I was playing the day of the reset.

1 Like

I have the same problem as well. Over 300K donations completely missing from the Roster. In my case, the first time only the GOLD contributions seemed to be missing and then some hours later they reappeared. Sadly only a few hours later the Gold disappeared once again along with the Trophies, never to return (so far).

I don’t have to worry about being kicked from the Guild, but it does make it difficult to see who is actually contributing when this bug only seems to affect SOME players and not others. This has been an issue in the past, but it seems like it got a bit worse since I’ve seen it happen more than once in the same day.