Guild Member Last Seen Dates are wrong (Solved)

Platform, device version and operating system
Android, Samsung Galaxy S5, 6.0.1

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

The Last Seen dates for Guild Members aren’t accurate.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Consistently, for a long time.

Steps to make it happen again

The above screenshots show an example of a Guild Member - Zack, who has donated 30,000 Gold to the Guild this week, yet on their profile data it gives a “Last Seen” date of 11 days ago which is clearly contradictory.

I’ve often seen this with many other Guild Members’ details too, but not reported it before now.

This is a problem if the Guild Master is trying to decide who to kick for inactivity or failng to make the expected contributions.

I always thought gold donation has nothing to do with activity.
Activity is based on whether they played (e.g. PvP, Explore etc)
Zack could’ve offloaded some gold reserves from tributes without playing the game itself.

1 Like

That was just an example.

I’ve seen the same thing when someone’s obviously played because they’ve accumulated Trophies in the current week, yet the Last Seen date is a week or two before.

It’s probably better to use a different example then.
I based my comment off the screenshot and also i presume the same answer to come from support.

The days are accurate. It’s the last time they did a battle. Not the last time they logged in.

1 Like

Just replying to confirm that AWRyan is correct - it’s the last time the player fought a battle.

1 Like

Ok, but, as mentioned, I’m sure that, in the past, I’ve seen the same thing when a player has accumulated Trophies in the current week. Unfortunately I’ve not got anything to back that up at the moment :frowning:

Is there any chance of getting the “Last Activity” function reinstated in the Guild Roster? If a Guild Master wants to see who to kick, it’s a PITA having to check each potentially inactive person’s Profile individually.

This is why my guild uses seals as a requirement.
Without battle, seals can not be accumulated enough just through logging in.
You could have a very weekend active person who may have not logged in for the last 5 days but actually contributes more than a very casual weekday player.
I can’t remember the last time i checked my member’s logging in dates since i only assess whether they made enough seals before reset :blush:

1 Like

Fine, I’m glad that works for your Guild.

The Guild I’m in has different requirements.

I also think that last seen should be based around when a player logs into the game.

2 Likes

An update to this: Here’s an example of exactly what I was talking about.

Boagrius has 75 Seals, so he MUST have played this week, but his Last Seen date is 8 days ago.

I even exited the game, left it half an hour and went back in again to check it wasn’t just being slow updating the details.

He logged in daily claimed his seals. But hasn’t battled in 8 days. There’s a difference between logging in and collecting mail rewards. And actually playing the game. :grinning:

1 Like

Other ways to donate seals without playing: orb of clans.

As far as I know, trophies are the only thing on that screen you can’t donate without having played some matches.

Added Solved to the title - if you have a suggestion on improving Guild Wars please redirect it to the suggestions section of the forums

Due to privacy issues we don’t display Last Seen activity directly in the Roster. It’s weird and legal complications.

1 Like

Playing Treasure Hunt doesn’t change the last seen date either. People that have a decent amount of seals but has a last seen date of over a week ago could be doing a lot of TH.

1 Like

Yes! Quite a lot of players enjoy gems of war mostly just for treasure hunt :slight_smile: