Guild Hacking Possible

I am not convinced, yet. Remember that a user’s account data is stored serverside (aka. in “the cloud”) thus any actual account hacking must by definition target the servers.

The sole suspicious data point here is the troop count over max, however there could be a legitimate explanation. For comparison:

• I myself am listed at “1,004 / 1,127” troops – i.e.123 Unowned troops.
  • When I set my Troop filter to “Unowned” I actually count 124 troops shown.
  • aka. I have one troop card not otherwise counted in that list.

But was this indicative of any “hacking”? No, and I can even tell you which troop that extra one probably is: Burning Ocularen.

Because during its Faction Expansion weekend , I purchased exactly one copy of this Troop from the Event Shop, and the Troop wasn’t listed under the “Unowned” troop filter at that time (I checked); by similar logic the Troop probably isn’t acknowledged in the global Troop count. Which would be a bug, but a minor one (Burning Ocularen probably isn’t available in faction Chaos Portals for some time yet, but I don’t have enough Chaos Shards to test).

The remaining stats do not look unusual for a Guild of 30 highly active members (the Guildmaster themselves is a top-50 player in weekly event leaderboards, and their Underworld stats attest to a LOT of playtime).