GoW music topic

It’s from 2005. Norways best song that year.

1 Like

The thumb nail looks so sad, i don’t want to watch this D: Is it a sad song?

I listened to it. It is quite long and changes feel quite dramatically. I would say the video definitely has some sad/disturbing content. If you’re sensitive, I might skip it.

Listen to the Andy Burrows one twice instead!

1 Like

Steven Wilson can evoke and portray emotion as well or better than any artist I’ve seen. He’s a genius .
I saw a gig from him a few years ago in the Netherlands and the audience was perplex . Don’t be afraid to watch , maybe you find strenght in this song .

1 Like

:blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

What a weird and sad video…

1 Like

Waking up and the bed was made
No one looked me in the eye
The more I try, the more I cry
And it’s all for the best

Sad song too, possibly someone with dysthymia.

@Eika. I think you might like this one:

The video is too sad for @Cyrup, though. Fair warning: this may make you ugly cry.

2 Likes

I liked it, thanks!

One back at ya!

3 Likes

Jose Gonzalez live full show, very well performed!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to listen! :+1:

1 Like

I always play gems on mute and just put on a live show and go to town. Thx to Bluetooth.

1 Like

I’ve always liked the song, and Odin (rl best friend and GoW player) not only showed me this musician but sang it for me. Was very sweet.

2 Likes

Bon Iver, if you don’t know about them yet, I highly recommend them. James Vernon is the lead singer and has solo
Work too, enjoy!

Your song is in the same category as:

1 Like
1 Like

@stan a little sad song. What do you think it is about?

I don’t know - I’m usually not great at interpreting song lyrics. I don’t have a poetic bone in my body. If I had to guess, it feels like the author is hurt or insecure, but pretending not to care.

1 Like

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Speaking of music why does the game “dungeon punks” have the same music on the map screen as gems of war?