GoW DB: Domain moving to gowdb.com

The site is down, it doesnt respond.

1 Like

Yup, same here. Thereā€™s a 200 status, so the request is successfully sent, but thereā€™s no responseā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Is it a specific page thatā€™s down? I am having trouble reproducing the failure.

Iā€™m out of town until tomorrow without the ability to fix anything until then but Iā€™ll take a look as soon as Iā€™m home.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Works fine now.

Any page on gowdb.com was receiving 200 in the console - the page seemed to be loaded, but it was just empty, all white and thatā€™s it. Same for /collection (the most popular page Iā€™m visiting) or probably any page on that domain, but I donā€™t know the permalinks by heart to test it.

I donā€™t know if it helps you or not, but thatā€™s all I can tell you.

I suspect the game may be giving incorrect data. iā€™m seeing all 0s for my traitstone counts on gowdb.com.

Yeah, it looks like IP2 might have removed traitstone data from the player profile query. If this was intentional, then the My Collection feature may be broken for good. Iā€™ll contact them and let you know what I find out.

3 Likes

Sorry about that, I was optimizing server things and inadvertently broke it. Hopefully itā€™s working again now!

3 Likes

Thanks so much Cliffy! It seems to be back in order from my end. I appreciate the quick fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been receiving intermittent reports of people seeing the wrong account information when they log in ā€” like GoWDB is showing a completely different userā€™s profile to them. This is concerning, and Iā€™d love it if anyone who sees this immediately PM me with their invite code and permalink so I can investigate.

Thanks in advance,
Lyya

1 Like

I had it happen to me too a few hours ago, even after clearing the cache and cookies and logging back in.

For some reason though, after Iā€™d turned my PS4 console back on and cleaned my browser again, everything was fine.

I thought it was just me.

If it happens again, Iā€™ll send you a private message.

is it down again?

Not on my end. Which page is giving you trouble?

1 Like

Collection page but it is working now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Lyya,

when trying to reach your website, we are getting this message: