Goodbye GoW

And that’s just an obligation player is putting onto himself… I missing about 17-18 troops total. (including shade of kurandara and few legendaries). With campaigns added to the game, and extra troops added every campaign i won’t be able to reach the point where my collection is full. Before current camapaign troops are added to the pull, another bunch of them will be added for elite pass only in next campaign.

But you know what? Nobody forces me to have my collection maxed… Nobody forces me to get Orb each time event pops up (heck i’m not even bothering to buy tier I on tuesdays to get easy orb from faction assualt event, not mentioning class trials…). I’ve stopped doing daily delves months ago.
There’s a lot of things I dont do, and used to do year/2years ago. With more and more content added to game i pick up the one, thats most interesting for me, or provides ways for upgrading my kingdoms (currently 90% of them are pet-blocked), or i’m doing things that can be of some use by players community. FOMO in this game is just an imagination… If one has problems with missing something in game, just think of things in REAL LIFE that one might miss out when playing…that’s probably what people should be more concerned about…

cheers, and have a good day!

6 Likes